These Smile transformations are life changing and completed in only 2-3 visits by our Cosmetic Dentists!
Our Patients agree that veneers are a real confidence booster.
What are Veneers?
Dental veneers are a wafer thin, custom made shell of tooth-coloured material designed to cover the front surface of the teeth.
These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their colour, shape, size, or length.
Dr Ilaty is one of the top rated Cosmetic Dentists in London who will discuss the best choice of veneer treatment for you during your smile consultation.
What Types of Issues does having Dental Veneers address?
- Teeth maybe discoloured through root canal treatment, stains from food and drink or large resin fillings that have discoloured with time
- Teeth that have been worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven or irregularly shaped
- Teeth with gaps between them or teeth that are over crowded
- Do Veneers Ruin Your Teeth?
- Porcelain veneers do not damage teeth. To a degree the anterior surface of the tooth requires preparation to have the veneer bonded on but these days with advancements in prep techniques and materials, this can be kept very minimal.
What Are The Advantages of Veneers?
- They provide a natural tooth appearance
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant – The colour of a porcelain veneer can be selected from a spectrum depending on the client’s requirements.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s colour and shape;
- Veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do and certainly offer a more natural aesthetic alternative
Cleaning and Maintaining Veneers
Caring for veneers is the same as cleaning natural teeth, brushing and flossing. It is important to make the time to see your cosmetic dentist annually once you have had veneers to ensure all is maintained and kept tiptop
Take a look at some of our happy clients
Nigel Harmon and more
We are here to answer all your questions!
To book a consultation please CALL 020 7486 8100