Dr. Giuliana Pecorella
Specialist In Orthodontics
Giuliana Pecorella is one of the U.K’s leading orthodontists. An honours graduate qualified in Dentistry in University of Catania, Italy in 2003, then in 2007 she was awarded a Masters with honours from The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy in Clinical Orthodontics. In 2010 she specialised in Orthodontics with honours at University of Cagliari in Italy. She is currently doing a Masters in Lingual Orthodontics with Incognito System at the University of Valencia, Spain.
Giuliana Pecorella has worked as a private practictioner since 2003. She is a Registered Specialist in Orthodontics at the General Dental Council of the U.K. and is an active member of the British and European Orthodontics societies.
Giuliana Pecorella is a registered provider of Incognito and WIN the invisible lingual braces systems, Invisalign, Damon, Six Month Smile, Inman aligners, Stainless Steel and Ceramics brackets and many other Orthodontic products.
Giuliana Pecorella offers specialist and complex Orthodontic treatments. She uses the latest orthodontic techniques. This allows her to be able to make the most informed decision when providing treatment for children or adults. Giuliana Pecorella believes that orthodontic treatment should only ever be done once and is a believer in retention to ensure her patients keep their lovely perfect smile permanently.
Giuliana Pecorella has accreditation/membership with the following organisations:
- British Dental Association
- General Dental Council
- British Association of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Association of Italian Orthodontic Specialists
- Association of Infant Orthodontics in Italy
- New York University College of dentistry
- Invisalign UK approved practitioner
- Incognito UK approved practitioner
- WIN UK approved provider
- Damon braces UK approved practitioner
- Six Months Smile UK approved practitioner
- Inman Aligner UK approved practitioner
Book a consultation with one of our expert cosmetic dentists
- Evaluate your smile and discuss treatment options.
- Find out costs and answer any questions you have.
- Discover our range of affordable payment options.
- Get a personalised estimate.