We Are OpenNovember 10, 2020
We want to reassure all our existing and new clients that infection control has always been a top priority, as you may have already seen upon visits to the practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable and our commitment to your safety is paramount!
Our practice follows infection control guidelines issued by governing bodies. We are up-to-date on new guidance and all staff adhere to the current recommendations.
We are still maintaining the changes we made to follow COVID protocol as follows –
· Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
· We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
· We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
• With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
• A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
• Payment should be made by card where possible
• Staff will not shake your hand
• If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
• Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
• Please do not arrive without an appointment
• Patients should come wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries!